General Manager of Greencraft Homes
Thad is a second-generation Master Certified Builder and Master Certified Green Professional with over 40 years of experience building over 800 homes in South Carolina and Georgia. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) recognizes Thad as one of only 16 builders in the country that hold both their certification as a Master Build and a Certified Green Professional.
In addition to this achievement, Thad’s extensive resume includes:
- Licensed Residential Home Builder – South Carolina and Georgia
- Licensed Unlimited General Contractor – South Carolina and Georgia
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – South Carolina and Georgia
- Certified by National Association of State Contractor Licensing Agency (NASCLA) in 14 States
- Earth Star Certified
- Energy Star Certified
- Experienced in 3D CAD – Chief Architect Software
- Authored a book in 2011 – So You Wanna Build a Home? Everything you Need to Know from a Southern Builders Perspective
In addition to his overall experience, Thad provides a hands-on approach to managing projects. While other residential home builders employ customer facing project managers to support their clients. Thad insists on working directly with the customer. Thad understands that a builder’s reputation is at stake each time he/she builds a home.